News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Izeroth's Empire

Started by Izeroth, April 09, 2015, 11:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Quote from: Skyblade on April 11, 2015, 10:41:00 PM
What type of agreement? An alliance? I will need a sufficient amount of details to properly carry out my task.

A mutual agreement of peace is all I require. You can work out the other details.

Gnoflet

Quote from: Izeroth on April 11, 2015, 06:44:12 PM
Quote from: Gnoflet on April 11, 2015, 05:19:18 PM
I would like to request the gardener position.

Great! I'll assign you as a hedge-trimmer at first, and you will be promoted over time.

(trims hedges) Thats done. Can I plant some fruit trees and berry bushes now?
Shut him up or shut him down.
Normal is just a setting on your dryer.

Izeroth

Quote from: Gnoflet on April 12, 2015, 01:39:03 AM
Quote from: Izeroth on April 11, 2015, 06:44:12 PM
Quote from: Gnoflet on April 11, 2015, 05:19:18 PM
I would like to request the gardener position.

Great! I'll assign you as a hedge-trimmer at first, and you will be promoted over time.

(trims hedges) Thats done. Can I plant some fruit trees and berry bushes now?

Sure! Don't mind my mutated pitcher plants, by the way.... they usually don't harm humans.

SilentSam

Let us have peace Izeroth. (Wow, I have made a fad).
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Delthion

I would like to resign from my position due to a conflict of interest!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on April 12, 2015, 04:07:57 AM
What should I do?

Well, you could take a few ships and launch an arrack on the Sørenian Star Empire.

Quote from: Delthion on April 12, 2015, 04:26:01 AM
I would like to resign from my position due to a conflict of interest!

Resignation accepted.

Lady Ashenwyte

YES! *Takes 200,000 starships and attacks the Sørenian Star empire.* What have you done, Harry?! I would like to resign, Harry can take my place.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Skyblade

I bring good tidings, Izeroth (This sounds like it's Christmas but whatever). Sam has accepted your mutual agreement for peace. He is also giving you some of his land. It is called the Western Territory and used to belong to Ash, who now has restricted power.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Søren

*SSE retaliates, destroying all invading starships*
*loses 120,000 ships in battle*
Well, if Izeroths's Empire isn't interested in peace, it shall have war!
*sends armada of Dre'dex class warbird to destroy Izeroth's planets*
*sends cloaked ships to unknown locations.*

I'm retired from the forum

Izeroth

*Radionic sensors reveal the location of the cloaked ships, allowing anti-starship artillery to target them*

Also, I only own one planet. That's really all I need.

*Planetary defense systems annihilate the warbirds*

Søren

If you can godmod, I can right back!
*ships that are now visible amount to 600,000 Valdore Warbirds*
*Warbirds attack Izeroth's planet, annihilating half of the planets population and production centers using Quantum Disruptors*
You can stop the fighting now, and a pact between us would make the Izeroth Empire and the Sørenian Star Empire could be the strongest force in the galaxy. Or, we can continue this bickering.

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

*A lone starship flies to the scene of the Battle* *Ash gets out* Very interesting battle. *20,000 Ash Empire cruisers appear and start moving towards the Battle*

Izeroth

By the way, did I mention that I'm not the only country on this planet? You just ticked off a whole bunch of other countries.... and you mostly missed mine.

*Nuclear plasma warheads slam into the warbirds, spreading radiation and sending waves of plasma energy through the fleet*

Izeroth

Ah, by the way! Soren (not Søren), gather some intelligence on the "guests are doing something secretly" thread.