"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Caption This Photo....Mattimeo

Started by Lutra, September 13, 2011, 01:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lutra

Matti:  What do you MEAN we're out of strawberry cordial?  Are we not Redwall Abbey here?
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwall Musician

Matti: "You better learn to sleep with one eye open."
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Song Swifteye

give em blood an vinegar chaps

DanielofRedwall

Wouldn't it be easier if this was all on one thread? Just call it "Caption this photo..." and every now and then put up a new photo.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Rakefur

Nightfire

Mattimeo: I...need...I...must...kill...
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Matthias720

Taggerung_of_Redwall

Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Song Swifteye

give em blood an vinegar chaps

Nightfire

Mattimeo: I really really dislike you. Leave me alone.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Captain Tammo

"SERIOUSLY!? I spent all day building that sandcastle and it took you 3 seconds to knock it over!"
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lutra

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on September 13, 2011, 01:54:18 PM
Wouldn't it be easier if this was all on one thread? Just call it "Caption this photo..." and every now and then put up a new photo.

Negative....too many photos in one thread, you soon forget what's being captioned. ;)  Its better to keep them separate.  The ones that get no more replies fall off into the abyss eventually.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra