News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Redwall Lego Creations

Started by Coobreedan, September 13, 2011, 05:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfire

Okay, I got permission and tried the Tinypic thing. Tell me if you can see these. I think it worked. I can see them from my server. Okay, the little sword on the roof is the weathervane. I built it using the map from the book Redwall as a guide. The proportions and stuff is all right, but along the way, I ran out of red Lego bricks, so I had to compromise.

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skalrag of Marshank

"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Nightfire

Glad you do. I can't believe I ran out of red Lego bricks!!! >:( I didn't have anoything to do the north and south wickergates, or the main gate, so I just left them open for all travelers.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

DanielofRedwall

That looks really cool, Nightfire!
Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

I'm going to try to do Salamandastron next. Either that, or the Quarry.

Coobreedan

Awesome! I don't have enough bricks that are the same colour, seeing as I used them all for a mini Fire Temple. I'll ask for more bricks for my birthday.

Salamandastron would be great!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

hens162

Captain Tammo

"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Coobreedan

It's a good way to show how you picture these buildings.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

I don't make them, if you're talking to me.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Coobreedan

Nightfire made the Redwall Abbey, and I don't know the name of the guy who made the others.

Taggerung The Otter

Quote from: Coobreedan on November 16, 2011, 05:06:16 PM
Nightfire made the Redwall Abbey, and I don't know the name of the guy who made the others.
ah get et

Skipper_Of_Otters

If you don't have the right LEGO's to do it with you can try LEGO Digital Designer, they have almost every brick in every color! then all you do is take a screenshot or something else.  :)
Plus it's a free software.  :)
Jeremiah 29:11 ~
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

I'll miss you Brian!