News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Redwall Lego Creations

Started by Coobreedan, September 13, 2011, 05:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

Below is the comment I made before and after using it:

Quote from: Coobreedan on September 24, 2011, 04:02:44 PM
This is gonna be good. I could build stuff with this thing I downloaded.
You build the stuff virtually on the PC, and you can save the pictures. You can order the set too.

UPDATE:
I just build an Asmodeus, but as soon as I built it, it crashed. :'(
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

eualaia

i'll build marshank with lego designer
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

eualaia

eualaia

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG MY STUPID PICS WONT SHOW UP SAY BLARG IF YOU SEE IT THOUGH....................................................................................am i the only one who cant see it?

Lily

There's no need to triple post, eualaia. Please don't do it. If you're having trouble posting images then this post might help you. If you still have problems then one of us mods might be able to help you out.

Ferdy and Coggs

hmm... Lego Redwall Sets... Sounds like a great project! I'll probably build mine in Lego Digital Designer as I don't want to run out of a particular kind or color of any bricks, especially when I'm not almost done with it.

Perhaps because animal minifigures look weird, maybe someone should try to make a big version of one of the characters, which would look cool.
"We all have our thing, it's just what we do."

Favorite Redwall Book -- Mossflower
Currently Reading -- The Rogue Crew
Ferdy and Coggs -- Best Characters Yet

Coobreedan

A brick built character? I probably can do that.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Nightfire

I may build Salamandastron, at least, the badger''s forge part of it, but I don't have enough of the right color bricks to do Marshank. And because they're my brother's Legos, I have to have his permission to borrow them. So it might take a little while.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

maybe one of you could make a massive redwall characte like a massive constance or something

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

eualaia

i'll try to make a martin's sword out of bricks

Tannsrall

Lego are the best thing EVER! You can do anything with them, I have wanted to build Redwall forever but sadly I do not have the bricks. :'(
if you not shoopid then don' ask shoopid questions - mousebabe from Bellmaker

I am the law!

-

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Tannsrall on March 16, 2012, 07:27:59 PM
Lego are the best thing EVER! You can do anything with them, I have wanted to build Redwall forever but sadly I do not have the bricks. :'(
totally agree with the lego part!

I think LEGO should try something of that sort.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Dannflower Reguba

Yes!!!! I got it to work! Here is an image of my first attepmt at asmodeus!
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Lily

Instructions on how to post an image.

If it's your own image, you'll have to upload it somewhere like tinypic first.