News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amber

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 14, 2017, 01:06:20 AM
How long has Owl City been around?
He started out by making music and putting it on Myspace, back in 2007.

Groddil

"Is an eldar not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the eldar in the Exodite Worlds, 'it belongs to the land.' 'No!' says the Harlequin, 'it belongs to Cegorach.' 'No!' says the eldar in the craftworld, 'it belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Commorragh. A city where the artist would not fear the censor; where the Haemonculus would not be bound by petty morality; where the Archon would not be constrained by the slave! And with the sweat of your brow, Commorragh can become your city as well."

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Yeah, I did wonder if he was talking about the forum censor 'cause of what it said here:
QuoteA city where the artist would not fear the censor; where the Haemonculus would not be bound by petty morality

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Groddil

Quote from: Lady Amber on June 14, 2017, 05:00:42 AM
Yeah, I did wonder if he was talking about the forum censor 'cause of what it said here:
QuoteA city where the artist would not fear the censor; where the Haemonculus would not be bound by petty morality

Completely unrelated.

Groddil

@Jukka the Sling

So I heard you like Funko Pops...

EDIT: Language warning.

Jukka the Sling

Okay, a lot of that was really very funny.  I agree that those are two absolutely terrible Pops.

A language warning would've been greatly appreciated, though.  I noped out of there as soon as the F-word occurred.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Groddil

The Skarzs

*Looks back at all the censors on Groddil's posts.* No kidding. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie