News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lock this topic! (By New Year's Day!)

Started by Blaggut, October 15, 2015, 04:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Groddil on June 14, 2017, 03:36:26 AM
"Is an eldar not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the eldar in the Exodite Worlds, 'it belongs to the land.' 'No!' says the Harlequin, 'it belongs to Cegorach.' 'No!' says the eldar in the craftworld, 'it belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Commorragh. A city where the artist would not fear the censor; where the Haemonculus would not be bound by petty morality; where the Archon would not be constrained by the slave! And with the sweat of your brow, Commorragh can become your city as well."

[Heretic]al xeno scum.

Quote from: Lady Amber on June 14, 2017, 05:00:42 AM
Yeah, I did wonder if he was talking about the forum censor 'cause of what it said here:
QuoteA city where the artist would not fear the censor; where the Haemonculus would not be bound by petty morality

It's a Bioshock reference.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

As I read through HIAG's old post Ah've realized that his descent into hiz current dialect vas gradual, nae zudden.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

The Skarzs

How dare you. His accent is beautiful.
And much like dark humor. . . which is like food. . . Not everyone gets it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Luftwaffles

I was never made aware of your mention, @Maudie.

But yeah, we review every case, so posts and threads don't go up immediately. Please bear with us.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy