News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The School

Started by Russa Nodrey, December 23, 2015, 01:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

:D Hello, children! Welcome to class! :D I'm Miss Russa, your teacher! We're going to have so much fun learning together! I can hardly wait! :D But first, let's all introduce ourselves. :D Who wants to go first?
Freddy

Jukka the Sling

Hello, all.  I'm Jukka.  And this is Samantha, my friend.  *points*  She's invisible right now.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

I'm Amber.

Hey, Samantha, introduce yourself! I need proof you actually exist.

Jukka the Sling

Samantha just waved. :3
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Samantha says that you're insane.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Jukka the Sling

Samantha, make yourself visible.  *Samantha appears*  *she grins and flicks her short blonde hair (with forest-green highlights) over her shoulder*  "Hello!"

Lady Amber

Jukka the Sling

Lady Amber

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on December 23, 2015, 03:16:06 AM
Hello, all.  I'm Jukka.  And this is Samantha, my friend.  *points*  She's invisible right now.
Welcome to class, Jukka and Samantha! :D

Who wants to introduce themselves next? Come on, don't be shy. :D
Freddy

Skyblade

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Russa Nodrey

Welcome to class, Skyblade! :D

Anyone else? :D
Freddy

Banya

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Banya on December 24, 2015, 06:46:58 AM
I'm Banya.
Hello, Banya! Welcome to class! :D
Quote from: Lord Ashenwyte on December 24, 2015, 07:23:34 AM
I'm Ashenwyte.
Welcome to class, Ashenwyte. :D

Alrighty, let's get to know each other a little bit better by eash taking turns telling the class our favorite things to do. :D Who wants to go first? :D
Freddy