"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Zootopia?

Started by Ashleg, January 05, 2016, 02:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wylder Treejumper

So-so. I got a bit stuck :P

Still, it's pretty fun. Starts off with Judy dragging Nick to church ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ashleg

Wylder Treejumper

Well, they say write what you know. I only spend 12 hours a week there ::)
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ashleg

Wylder Treejumper

Nope. that'd be 3 hours normal church, another 3 from missionary prep + stake youth council/BYC/BYD, 1 from Young Men's/Scouts, and 5 from seminary every schoolmorning. Add in miscellaneous time spent studying scriptures and Preach My Gospel and praying, and I probably spend more time on religion in one week then some people spend in one year.
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

The Skarzs

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 05, 2016, 03:29:12 PM
Still, it's pretty fun. Starts off with Judy dragging Nick to church ;D
Lol.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 05, 2016, 03:37:49 PM
Nope. that'd be 3 hours normal church, another 3 from missionary prep + stake youth council/BYC/BYD, 1 from Young Men's/Scouts, and 5 from seminary every schoolmorning. Add in miscellaneous time spent studying scriptures and Preach My Gospel and praying, and I probably spend more time on religion in one week then some people spend in one year.

*Sighs* Pockets is no fun anymore.

Wylder Treejumper

What? I've been doing that for years. I'm just getting serious and buckling down on things. Time is coming, it's gonna be me and God and that's it. I better know how to get along with him. ;)
-Thomas Paine

-George Washington

Cornflower MM

That came across already. It's just my beliefs and yours don't mix, that's all.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Haven't seen one of those in a while, unless you count that voice auditions guy.

The Skarzs

I don't think he's a spammer.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Not to the extent of this guy, maybe, but I'm not sure he had any intentions of joining the community. I could be wrong, of course, and fervently hope so. Still, I'm rather pessimistic.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.