News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

WARNING: Your site infected with Trojan

Started by Astral, September 30, 2011, 11:46:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lutra

I'm getting no warnings today, so perhaps the problem has finally been resolved. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

DanielofRedwall

I wish it was, Lutra, but I tried going on my computer on the forum, but it was blocked because of a virus. It seems Chrome users don't get effected, though.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Coobreedan

I use Chrome and it is always warning me.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Gonff

I couldn't get on for the longest time, my computer blocked the whole website but, thankfully, now it seems to be working.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

DanielofRedwall

I've stopped getting warnings as well. I'm guessing it's over?
Received mostly negative reviews.

Matthias720

Lutra

I hadn't got any warnings for quite some time now, so I figured it had long been resolved. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Trigoma

dang i miss alot while im gone lmao. well i missed the whole adventure. glad to see it resolved ;)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Skalrag of Marshank

I sometimes get a notice about this site having Malware if I type the old address ( www.redwall.org) into my address box, but not if I do www.redwallabbey.com.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Log-a-Log

I haven't been here in a while since that warning came. Its good to be back
I know you can fight William, but its our wits that make us men. - Malcolm Wallace, from Braveheart

Griffen

so.. has it been ixed yet? and i wonder if the same people who put the virus on the website are the same people that hacked my account....

Lutra

This was fixed ages ago as far as I'm aware.

I'm closing this so people don't worry and think there's something wrong with the site again.  There isn't.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra