News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Location of the Person Above You

Started by Delthion, March 14, 2016, 04:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Your corner has better acoustics then mine.

I'm retired from the forum

Rosie Willowwater

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

NEVER!!!! I SHALL ALWAYS BE MORE INSANE THAN YOU!!!

Delthion

cold. To dungeons deep, and caverns old...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Fatch of Southsward

To find our long forgotten home... (I hope... I don't remember lyrics very well  ;D )
~ The best way to pay for a happy moment is to enjoy it ~

Cornflower MM

Delthion

You must be in the void then to have no location! ;D

Cornflower MM

I don't care, actually. And the gauntlet of the Carolers sounds painful, I'd really rather not pass. What does being more insane than Rosie have to do with your location? Also, awwwww, Delsie!

Oh, and check again Del. ;)

Delthion

I saw you editing it! ;D Are you sure that you are somewhere rather than nowhere? ;D

Milady Scribe

So....not in the Tardis then.

Spoiler
[close]
"This song, as all of our songs, has nothing whatever to do with squirrels." -Darby O'Gill

Favorite trenchcoated characters: Castiel, Lt. Columbo, Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, The Doctor, Harry Dresden, Sherlock Holmes

Rosie Willowwater

Sound both nice and scary at the same time ;D

Cornflower MM

Don't tell me you're a LotR lover too!