News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiria Wildlough

Yours actually does look like a cat's eye.

Quote from: Skyblade on June 15, 2012, 09:18:23 AM
That's cool. Did you draw it yourself?
No, I found it on the internet.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skyblade

Quote from: Redwaller on June 15, 2012, 11:55:12 AM
Quote from: Rainshadow on June 14, 2012, 12:28:49 AM
By the way, what is Hubble?
a space station

Is your picture from pokemon? but it's cool!  8)

Thanks  ;) and yeah. It's lucario(who's awesome)

and that's a nice-looking fox, tiria

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Redwallfan7

That's a nice looking... um, whatever it is  :P Sorry, I don't know what your pic is, skyblade
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tiria Wildlough

My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Is that otter... laughing?!?!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Lol, it looks like he is. I read that sea otters move their paws in an up and down motion, to clean their fur during swimming. So he's yawning, but yeah, it looks like he's laughing.

Primrosewarrior

I think we established that you like otters...

Redwallfan7

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

I think yours is cool, what character is she

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7

Primrosewarrior

Redwallfan7