The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

NO! Yellow flower in with lots of cornflowers! Yeesh!

Badger. With Axe. Named after Florida city. Again.

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Rainshadow

Someone who's obviously enjoying Comic-Con, and who seems to have put their cat on their head as a hat.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Skarzs

Some irrelevant person looking at an equally irrelevant something.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

An otter trying to beat something to death with its chin...

EDIT: There now I have a more easily described pic.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Cornflower MM

Why ids the otter trying to throw up on the poor fish?

BlueRose

Flowers.

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 07, 2014, 06:27:54 PM
  Someone who's obviously enjoying Comic-Con, and who seems to have put their cat on their head as a hat.  :P

It's Totoro!
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

The Mask

The shame...Not knowing Totoro...
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Puppy!  :D

Quote from: The Mask on October 08, 2014, 12:39:56 AM
The shame...Not knowing Totoro...

I know who Totoro is, although I've never seen My Neighbor Totoro.  It just looked more like a cat in my mind, so I said cat.  :P

Delthion

Otter beating something to death with its chin!

Cornflower MM

@Del: The otter never touches the fish with its chin. :P

Oh, cool dog!

Rainshadow

CHICKEN!  *Chases after chicken, trying to hug it, but to no avail*