The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

ANIME
*brain explodes*

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Maudie

She...has...disturbingly...large...bustial...proportions...man...that's...awkward...to...say...
But it's true.
Pleeeaaaase change it.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on January 03, 2015, 05:01:51 PM
She...has...disturbingly...large...bustial...proportions...man...that's...awkward...to...say...
But it's true.
Pleeeaaaase change it.
Lol. ;D :P

Goodbye, sweet prince!!!!
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Maudie

Mosaic Damascus steel is better.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

The way half of his face is in the dark makes him look like he's wearing a mask.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

But it's true.
Pleeeaaaase change it.

Agreed...

Nice, isn't the rest of that picture tangled in Christmas lights?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rainshadow

Hai.  I'm like Rusty from Christmas Vacation.  I was given a knot of lights and told, "Here, Rain, untie this."  :P

That picture looks so familiar, but I can't quite place where I've seen it before...  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Rainshadow

It's not a competition, eh?  That's what you think.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

It's an otter, and a... Cat... or a fox?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Lady Ashenwyte

It's a mech! Does it have machine guns?

Quote from: Delthion on January 03, 2015, 06:59:36 PM
But it's true.
Pleeeaaaase change it.

Agreed...

O_o

Okay then, I'll change it.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.