News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Mod: Can you kids do anything without it turning into some ridiculous argument?

"Topic about politics! I can't live if somebody doesn't hear my opinion on running the government that's diametrically opposed to theirs. Expressing my religious beliefs isn't good enough; the other members can't be allowed to keep on thinking anything contrary, so I need to take opposing beliefs down, as loudly as possible. You don't like my favorite game/music/X? You're a hater. Let's let our argument infect the rest of the forum. Oh, your mom's ugly too."

You know, this forum isn't required to have anything that isn't about Mr. Jacques' books. Being here is a privilege, not a right. Here's a good rule of thumb -- if any point in your post revolves around calling someone else an "ist", you probably shouldn't post it.

I'll clean up your mess here in a little while so that this topic can get back on track.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on January 05, 2015, 03:23:35 AM
You know what, I don't care anymore. Forget I said anything. You people are so bent on wanting to accuse me of being a racist and a hater for not liking your cartoons!
Some of the people I value and respect and admire the most are Asian people. So forget I said anything!

This matter has ended here. If anyone else wishes to talk to me about this matter, please send me a pm. So there.

Back to topic: Eat that taco, eagle!
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Ok, I'm going to be the first to "man up" and apologize. I don't belive that I was in anyway wrong, and I don't think that calling me racist was appropriate, but I'm going to apologize anyway.
To let you know, I was this close to leaving this forum, but I do like it here and am thankful for it existing.
And Ash, that's a lot of blue.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

And I apologize for bringing this topic up at all.  I was just rather frustrated after seeing all the "KILL IT WITH FIRE!" posts and snapped.  :-\

Mr. Mask Man, not to be confused with Masky 1.0 or Masky 2.0.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

My apologies with the burning posts, anime just is rather creepy to me...

"Come here my precious, let me devour your soul.  let me look at you!"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

At first I thought he was keeping his spear on a beast he killed.  ;D
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lady Ashenwyte

The Mask

It looks like the moon's gonna fall on him.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Lady Ashenwyte

I thought that was a painting of a woman in a room with dustbins in it. XD.
Quote from: The Mask on January 05, 2015, 09:07:20 AM
It looks like the moon's gonna fall on him.

He's not. He's using his maryoku to do something.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

O_o  Creepy fox face.

The only time I find entertainment from that game is when I'm watching the Teens React videos on video games and they play it.  I'm surprised; one guy actually made it almost to day four.  I think the fox came after him at, like, three AM or something.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Rainshadow on January 05, 2015, 07:28:06 PM
The only time I find entertainment from that game is when I'm watching the Teens React videos on video games and they play it.  I'm surprised; one guy actually made it almost to day four.  I think the fox came after him at, like, three AM or something.
I've beaten the whole game. And I only died six times  ;D

CHAN-LEEEEEE!

Life is too short to rush through it.

Rainshadow

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's terrifying.  O_O

The Mask

OHMYGOSHNOTICEMEHARUHISENPAI!!!
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock