News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound link=topic=899.msg380365#msg380365date=1420640121
Lots of lights

There are no lights in that picture except the moon. :P

Otter and a cat in a pub.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

@Rain: Oh, gotcha!

What is that?

Rainshadow

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Some lady that could probably kill me.

I'm retired from the forum

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Cornflower MM

You did a great job again, Leatho! You both look happy in that picture.

Maudie

Not how I imagine Howl, but then again, that's only from what I  heard of him. Haven't encountered him in the book or movie, yet.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

Rainshadow

BADGER BADGER BADGER BADGER
  MUSHROOM!  MUSHROOM!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

She has a "I'm happy and I know it, but make me mad and you die" kinda look on her face. . . . . .

Maudie

From what I've heard, that doesn't seem like an expression that would be on Howl's face.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Søren

*thinks up smart-mouth remark about marriage, rings and a particular forum member*
*buries remark*
It's gold, or pyrite?

Lady Ashenwyte

Those eyes, staring deep into your soul until you can't handle it anymore.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Mask on January 09, 2015, 03:32:25 AM
From what I've heard, that doesn't seem like an expression that would be on Howl's face.

It's from the end of the movie. But normally it wouldn't. . . .

I still can't make sense of that pic. . . .