News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetthebinturong

Probably because his name is a combination of the words heron and dale. The Herondale family symbol is a flying heron. I'm thinking of changing it to Tiberius Blackthorn (see the Shadowhunter Chronicles thread) though 'cause I'm kind of bored of James

Hello awesome-looking bird
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

It's very well drawn!
Already? It seems like you just changed it to Kames. . . .  (Also, mine's a pileated woodpecker. ;D)

Jetthebinturong

They are very awesome-looking birds

Yeah I did, but I'm more bored with the character rather than the picture whereas Ty is a breath of fresh air and also closer to being released as a main character in a full-length novel. The only problem is I can't find a good quote for the signature
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Fetch me my morning tea, Seba- oh, you're not Sebastian.  Never mind.  ;D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Anime...girl or boy...I'm not sure which...

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

He's a guy.  ::)  You can sorta tell by how he has a stronger-looking jaw, not narrow and pointed or round like a lot of the female characters in FMA.  Plus the fact that most of the women in FMA have large eyes, whereas the men have slightly more realistically-sized eyes.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

I'm getting a LEGO armoured version of him this Sunday.

Quote from: The Skarzs on February 08, 2015, 11:35:26 PM
Fire will cure.

*Scowls*

[close]
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rainshadow

I don't know who that is... what anime is he from?

And about the Roy pic:

"Oh, snap, snap, spark, spark!
  It's time to light up the diggy-diggy dark!
  I'm the Flame Alchemist and I'm gonna be Führer!
  My beats are hot and my rhymes are purer!
  I like the ladies in the miniskirts!
  I be posin' in a mirror without my fancy shirts!
  I'm gonna set your heart on fire!
  WHOOSH!  WHOOSH!
  And ya know my heart burns bright, too!
  KABOOM!  KABOOM!
  My firepower tonight is feelin' just right!
  KABLAM!  KABLAM!
  OOGA OOGA OOGA WICKY WICKY WICKY WAH!"

Seriously, Roy's such a dork.  He's an awesome dork, but a dork nonetheless.  ;D  (Yes, I realize that the hold music wasn't in the anime, but it was in the Fullmetal Four-Panel Comic Theater, so it's technically still canon.  ;D)

Cornflower MM

He has an 'Ugh. Really?' look on his face. . .  :P

Rainshadow

Ooh!  Pileated woodpecker!  We used to get some of those in our backyard, but they don't come to the feeder anymore.  Neither do the downy woodpeckers.  It's a shame; they're two very pretty birds.

Cornflower MM

No, it's more of a 'Seriously? Why?' look. . . .

Yes, it is a shame. I've always loved pileated woodpeckers.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Søren

I'm retired from the forum