News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Profile Picture Above Me

Started by Tiria Wildlough, October 07, 2011, 07:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Ashenwyte

It looks like a rat from Farthing Wood Season 3.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

Yes, I have decided I WANT THAT COOL HEADBAND!

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on May 08, 2015, 06:10:26 PM
Is it a baby deer?

FAWN! Not baby deer, fawn!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Jukka the Sling

An albino rat who looks like he should start eating more...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Lol.

I can't see your pic for some reason...
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on May 09, 2015, 09:16:08 PM
(YES! You actually recognized him as a guy!)

The Avengers logo.
Mine is still the Avengers.
So I'm guessing he's from LOTR?

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Not LotR specifically (as in the books/movies).  He's from the Silmarillion, which is a history of the earlier days of Middle-earth.

The Avengers logo, apparently.

Rainshadow

Easy, breezy, beautiful, CoverElf.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Oh man, Dishonoured. Is he from an expansion?
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Mhera

That might be pouring it on a bit thick...

Rainshadow

Triangle... things.

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on May 12, 2015, 03:03:34 PM
Oh man, Dishonoured. Is he from an expansion?

Hehe, that was the Outsider from the base game.  ;)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Looks like they are having fun.