The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

False. I really need to work on my Redwall website...

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 01, 2014, 08:12:44 PM
Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 01, 2014, 01:22:17 PM
False.

TPBM is freaked out by the fact that someone in Texas has been diagnosed with Ebola.

Okay. So? It MIGHT spread - MIGHT. If it does, it does. Why worry, or freak? If it doesn't, you've just spent who knows how long worrying, stressing, or freaking. (Awesome, faulty logic, I know. Go me!)
Actually, there's good reason to be worried. That guy (who, I found out, was actually from Liberia and just visiting the States), came in contact with at least twelve people, including five children. And those kids go to four different schools around Dallas, so (though they don't have it currently) there's always the potential for their classmates to get it. See why I'm freaked out?

TPBM is now freaked out.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Yes.

@Corn, Negatory.

TPBM agrees with the statement: "Better safe than sorry."
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Yes. Which is why I think people should start taking the Ebola problem a little more seriously.

TPBM thinks that's a good idea.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

Yes.

TPBM wasn't as completely emotionless about reading this whole thing as I was.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Well, that is impossible to answer, but I was pretty emotionless.

TPBM agrees.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

emotionless

TPBM has read The Lantern Bearers?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Delthion

False.

TPBM has read the Sillmarillion.

Rainshadow

Unfortunately, I don't have enough patience to read that one.  :P

TPBM likes root beer.  (Barq's for the win!)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Russa Nodrey

I *coughs* really hate it.

TPBM loves fudge.
Freddy

Rainshadow

What kind of question is that?  :P

YOU DON'T LIKE ROOT BEER?!  Lol, that's okay.  I don't like Diet Coke, and lately the regular Coca Cola is starting to taste kinda nasty to me.

TPBM likes Ghirardelli brownies.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Cornflower MM

Um, never tried 'em.

WHAT?! RUSSA HATES ROOT BEER?!?!?! *Faints*

TPBM Is half bored out of their mind?

Delthion

Nope!

TPBM thinks that a Subway Hard salami, provolone sandwich with Italian bread with tomatoes marinara sauce and honey mustard sounds good.

Cornflower MM

Yuck, no!

TPBM Knows Subway puts rubber in their bread?

Jukka the Sling

Um, no.

TPBM loves Jimmy John's sandwiches.

Cornflower MM

Who? (in other words, no.)

TPBM is wearing earplugs?