News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Since I have no idea what you are talking about, probably not.

TPBM likes to read.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Maudie

True.

TPBM has gone off a high dive.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Leatho Shellhound

A what?

TPBM has a best friend in the other gender.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Mmm, not BEST friend, but quite a few of my friends are of the male gender.  I think I have more male friends than I have female friends, actually.  :P  But my best friend is a girl.  ;)

TPBM can speak another language fluently.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

Almost  ;)

TPBM owns three ducks that are messy and crazy (we do  ::))

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

I wish!  Birds are awesome!

TPBM has flown at least once in their life (on a plane or helicopter, I mean ;)).
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tam and Martin

We flew a bunch of different times! Maybe......7 didfferent times?

TPBM ate lunch already.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Yes, I wish I could eat it again though.  :D

TPBM has been out gardening
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Maudie

Yeah, our garden is huge and it's really comin' up.

TPBM likes ducks.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rainshadow

I like most birds, including ducks!  I mean, you can't have Daffy Duck without ducks!  ;)

TPBM likes Daffy Duck.

Maudie

Si! (Y Chip y Dale!)

TPBM has long hair.

Rainshadow

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO.  ;)

TPBM likes iced tea.  (I guess you could call the iced tea I drink 'Sweet tea' from how much sugar I put in it :P)

Russano the Wise

True, although I don't have it very often.

TPBM has ridden a bicycle within the last week.
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Rainshadow

No, but does a Pogo stick count?

TPBM has built a deck before.

Russano the Wise

Quote from: Rainshadow on June 09, 2013, 04:54:55 AM
  No, but does a Pogo stick count?

No I don't think it would. I asked that question because I've started doing a lot of bike riding around my neighborhood.

False

TPBM loves fruit.

"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior