"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Nope.

TPBM is laughing at mask for saying that.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Russa Nodrey

Not really....

TPBM twisted their ankle three times in the last two months.
Freddy

The Mask

Once I think

Hah, your lovelife must be boring, otherwise you would be interested in it  ;D

TPBM is in the RP Tournament.
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

No, the BrookSkimmer took it off at midnight her time, and it was only ten here. But I wasn't planning on doing it.

TPBM plays Dragonfable.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM knows the difference between "it's" and "its".
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

I think its safe to say I know the difference between "it's" and "its".  (Ehehehehehehehehe...)  (Okay, that wasn't really funny, but whatever.  I'm tired.  Woo.)

TPBM has seen a grape without it's skin.  (Ehehehehehehehehe again...)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

The Mask

Yes, I peeled it off myself. It was...weird.

TPBM Has a violent personality
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

False.

TPBM lives in the eastern hemisphere.

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM is freaked out by the fact that someone in Texas has been diagnosed with Ebola.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Leatho Shellhound

Um, I have no idea, should I be freaking out?

TPBM hasn't brushed their hair today?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Rainshadow

Me?  Brush my hair?  It's like, three inches long.  Why would I brush it?  (Seriously, I haven't brushed my hair in over a year.  :P)

TPBM doesn't brush their hair.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

I mildly gel my hair.

TPBM is home alone?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on October 01, 2014, 02:44:26 PM
Um, I have no idea, should I be freaking out?
Um, yeah. There's been an Ebola epidemic going on in Africa for the last several months, and apparently the person diagnosed in Texas had been to Africa recently. Worst of all, it seems they came in contact with others in Texas while they were symptomatic, so there's a very real possibility that those people will get it as well - and it could spread from there. And your chances of survival aren't that great.

False.

TPBM knows who Apollos Hester is.

Delthion

False.

TPBM kowns taht as lnog as the frsit and lsat lterts are in the nroaml pacle tehn you can stlil raed it jsut fnie.

Cornflower MM

Not before now.

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on October 01, 2014, 01:22:17 PM
False.

TPBM is freaked out by the fact that someone in Texas has been diagnosed with Ebola.

Okay. So? It MIGHT spread - MIGHT. If it does, it does. Why worry, or freak? If it doesn't, you've just spent who knows how long worrying, stressing, or freaking. (Awesome, faulty logic, I know. Go me!)

TPBM is making a new website? (I am!)