News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Hai.  He guessed Tamaki Suoh in fourteen questions.  Once he started asking about whether my character was in a club or played the piano, I knew I was done for.  :P

TPBM should be sleeping currently.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

Nope!
TPBM is in a closet?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Umm...no.

TPBM loves Akinator.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jukka the Sling

Yes! It's really freaky. One time I chose to do the character of Haleth (the kid Aragorn talks to for about one minute before the battle of Helm's Deep), and HE GOT IT!

TPBM doesn't intend to date like most people do. (When you date around casually, you give away pieces of your heart to people, and by the time you get married, you don't have much left to give.)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

You could say that. I don't plan to have a boyfriend until I am no longer an impressionable teenager and am ready to get married. By my family's definition, a date is an activity with two or more couples until you leave home. No sketchy stuff and no steadily dating one person.

TPBM has lots of fun with their younger siblings.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Mhera

I'm the youngest!

TPBM has a lot of fun with their older siblings.

Cornflower MM

*Thinks* I used to. . . .

TPBM is going to help an older sibling move tomorrow? (Well, I'll probably be babysitting while everyone else frantically moves. . . . )

Rusvul

I intend to move tomorrow, yes. But not in the way you are implying, I shall stay firmly put in my town. I also have no siblings.

TPBM has played Portal 2 but not the original.

(@Jukka: I'm... Not sure that's how it works.)

Jetthebinturong

Yep

TPBM knows what happens in the original Portal but has not played it
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Jukka the Sling

False.

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on January 08, 2015, 11:25:51 PM
(@Jukka: I'm... Not sure that's how it works.)
?

TPBM likes spaghetti and meatballs.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

True.

TPBM doesn't like riding rollercoasters.

Søren

True. I've had some bad experiences.
TPBM plans to stay single.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Unless I find a guy that I know to be the one for me, then yes.  But I'd rather be single than married.  This may just be the age and immaturity, but I don't really care for romantic relationships at the moment.  Of course, I still crush on guys, but it's more of a lighthearted "Wow, he's cute!  I feel really awkward around an attractive person like him." than a "OH MY GOSH I WANNA MARRY YOU AND HAVE YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!"

TPBM knows what the fox says.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Lady Ashenwyte

Foxes make up to 50 different sounds.

TPBM has eaten breakfast.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Rusvul

Recently? Nope. It's almost noon and I haven't eaten. Probably cause I've only been up for an hour.

TPBM plays Terraria?