The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Not completely, but to a point.

@Jukka: I don't know much about the wizards with regard to who they are, but Orome had a love for hunting and trees, I don't think a body would have changed all of that. And Orome is a Valar, not a Maiar, therefore, he should have been able to defeat Sauron at the drop of a hat without invoking any authority.

TPBM know that WWW in Hebrew is 666.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Søren

Never done it.
TPBM likes canoeing?

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

I've never done it, but I really wanna.

TPBM has spent time on an island before.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

No.
TPBM has their heart rate checked every morning.

Jukka the Sling

False.

Quote from: Delthion on January 12, 2015, 04:26:04 AM
@Jukka: I don't know much about the wizards with regard to who they are, but Orome had a love for hunting and trees, I don't think a body would have changed all of that. And Orome is a Valar, not a Maiar, therefore, he should have been able to defeat Sauron at the drop of a hat without invoking any authority.
Yeah, I found out after I posted it that Gandalf isn't Orome - he's Olorin.

TPBM has seen the YouTube video Lord of the Dancey-Dance.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Søren

No.
TPBM has a YouTube channel with over 100 views.

Rusvul

Let me check.

Yes, actually, I do. Maybe around 250. I haven't posted anything that isn't bad, though.

TPBM has heard of Numenera

Søren

No, sounds like a pill.
TPBM monitors their sleep.

Mhera

Nope. I just know I need more.

TPBM plays a sport.

Russa Nodrey

Nope.

TPBM made a large snowcave.
Freddy

Mhera

One time, five or six years ago. It was awesome.

TPBM hasn't gotten any snow this winter.

Rusvul

FALSE! I live in FLORIDA, and I can say that I DID have snow. For twenty minutes or so, none on the ground. But... SNOW!

TPBM wishes they could experience a zero-G environment.

Delthion

For a short period of time yes.

TPBM understands everything that Soren and I are talking about in "What Does the Person Above You Look Like!"
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Sort of, unfortunately.

TPBM likes snakes.