Kitsune

Yes, and is grateful.

The person below me likes exotic food.

Mhera

No, not really.

TPBM likes fast food.

Leatho Shellhound

I like most food.

Has chest pain after mountain biking, especially when I laugh... which I do a lot.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Mhera

Nope.

TPBM has gone mountain biking.

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM has put streaks in their hair with washable markers.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Mhera

False.

TPBM has gotten silly putty stuck in their hair before.

Rainshadow

Nah, but I once accidentally let bouncy putty burn to my neighbour's electric stove.  :P

TPBM has accidentally let bouncy putty burn to an electric stove before.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Well, I can't quite see my ribs, but I am starfished.  Waitin' for me sissy to start cookin' da stroganoff.

TPBM likes stroganoff.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

Never had it.

TPBM has to take the SAT this year

Rainshadow

Um... no?  I don't know.  I'm homeschooled.  Things are different.  But I have to take a yearly homeschool test to make sure my mom's actually teaching me, and that's in a public location with a bunch of other homeschoolers, so is that close?

TPBM wears glasses.

Russa Nodrey

Yes.

TPBM is glad that tomorrow is Saturday.
Freddy

Lady Ashenwyte

No, because today is Saturday. ;)

TPBM likes reptiles.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

(@Rain: I'm homeschooled too, and I've done the type of testing you're refering to before. That kind is fairly similar to the SAT in that you sit around for hours filling in bubbles for multiple choice questions, but different in that the SAT is meant as a sort of college entrance exam. The better you do, the more colleges want your soul.)

Yes.

TPBM has made a clay sculpture before