News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

Depends.

TPBM loves listening to Concerning Hobbits.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

I like that song, but playing it in band is even better than simply listening to it.  ;D

TPBM knows a song in another language.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

Vois sur ton Chemins, our whole year had to sing it to the school in year 8 so they spent ages drilling it into our heads. Not all too sure I can spell it properly but I can sing it

Vois sur ton chemins
Gamains ubliez egarez
Donne leur la manne
Pour les munez ver dotre
Lendemain

Looks like nonsense and probably doesn't mean anything the way I spelled it

TPBM Likes listening to some foreign language songs (VOCALOID!!!!!!!!!!!)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

I really should start getting into vocaloid, I just haven't yet.  But yes, I do enjoy listening to songs in foreign languages.  Specifically the Free! character songs and duets, which I'm listening to right now.  Well, no, technically I'm listening to Clear Blue Departure, which is the ending song for Eternal Blue (I think?), and it's AMAZING.  *Happy sigh*  I love that song.  ^-^

TPBM likes honey and lemon tea.  (My throat's been bugging me all day, so my mom made me some to get me to shut up and quit whining.  It didn't really help with the pain, but it tasted good!  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Delthion

I don't like honey in my tea...

TPBM loves playing Concerning Hobbits on the Tin Whistle.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Leatho Shellhound

Not sure what that is...

TPBM is making a library sign for their door?
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Russa Nodrey

Nope.

TPBM has two scars on their thumb.
Freddy

Mhera

No

TPBM has had a third degree burn

The Skarzs

Hooo yeah. Check out my Art in Metal thread for the pic. :P

TPBM has held a Bowie knife before.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

@Skarzs I remember that picture! Where's the emoji for "I'm cringing..."

Nope.

TPBM has eaten an onion straight before (not some onion, but a whole onion).

The Skarzs

If eating a very small onion counts. . . It was tasty.

Quote from: Mhera on January 29, 2015, 01:15:10 AM
@Skarzs I remember that picture! Where's the emoji for "I'm cringing..."
This one maybe? :-X

TPBM has heard of the Carolina Reaper.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Mhera

Nope.

TPBM has made cookies before.

Søren

Yes.
TPBM has killed the Wither before.

I'm retired from the forum

Jukka the Sling

Who's the Wither?

TPBM likes reading stuff on fanfiction.net. (I found a Redwall writer called Kelaiah, who has a bunch of hilarious parodies, and a LotR author called Erestor, who also wrote hilarious parodies (and I'm pretty sure they're all clean).)
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Rainshadow

I've read a few good things on fanfiction.net.  Not too many, as a lot of fanfics on there aren't the greatest, but occasionally I find a good one.  Like Ordinary by Jukebox Mill.  That one's a really good Legend of Zelda fanfic that takes place several (eighty, I believe?) years after Twilight Princess.

TPBM watched the Super Bowl.