Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mhera

So that's what DS9 stands for ;D

TPBM is really cold

Rainshadow

Generally, yeah.  Thyroid problems make me constantly cold, no matter what the weather is.  People look at me funny when I'm wearing sweatshirts and jeans in the middle of summer.  :P

TPBM just realized that Lent starts tomorrow.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Banya

Now that I saw your post, yes.  I even had a blueberry paczki for breakfast and didn't think about its meaning.

TPBM had a paczki today.

Rainshadow

Nope, all I've had to eat today was a handful of trail mix at nine or so.  That was about three hours ago, so... yeah, I'm starting to feel a tiny bit hungry.  My metabolism is annoying.  :P

TPBM has an annoying metabolism.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

Only in that it's really fast. Somedays I just get tired of eating :P.

TPBM gets cantankerous when hungry.

Banya

True.

TPBM just ate, and ate well.

Rainshadow

Um, barbecue wings and a cheese quesadilla.  Does that count as eating well?

TPBM has heard of Downton Abbey.  (My whole family is quickly becoming obsessed with the series.  Me and my brother are the only two who refuse to succumb.)

Mhera

Tell your family to watch out; there's some sticky stuff in that show (I should know; my mom and I have watched every episode that's aired in the U.S.) :P

TPBM wants to go skydiving.

Skyblade

Maybe once in my life, because YOLO. Personally, I'm scared :o

TPBM is scared of heights

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

Quite.

Quote from: Mhera on February 17, 2015, 10:58:07 PM
Tell your family to watch out; there's some sticky stuff in that show (I should know; my mom and I have watched every episode that's aired in the U.S.) :P

Oh, yeah, no, my parents are nearly caught up with the series.  My sister is trying frantically to catch up to them.  :P

TPBM has touched a jellyfish before.  (I stepped on a wild one at the beach once.  I think it was dead, though.  I poked the top of it with my toe because I didn't know what it was and it just went: SQUISH.  Freaked me out.  :P)

Mhera

No, that sounds dangerous...

TPBM has petted an alligator before

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM has a boyfriend/girlfriend.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

James Gryphon

Not unless you count her.

The person below me doesn't know how annoying having a bird in the house can be.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

Nah, I know it pretty well.  Plenty of sleepovers at my friend's house have shown me that having birds is really annoying.  Yet I still want a bird.  :P

TPBM has rewatched a TV show before.  (Just finished watching Free! for the second time.  The feels are real.  Didn't cry this time, but man, I was close.)

Banya

Not yet, but will re-watch Agent Carter.

TPBM has Spring Break in March.