News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

YAAAAAAAAY! I have converted someone! You should listen to the aforementioned song on youtube. THe Whistling Gipsy is another good one by Makem and the Clancy brothers, or is it Tommy Makem and the Clancy Brothers? Anyway I'm just droning on. Maybe I'll make a thread on this!

I do not know what they are!

TPBM has listened to the Dutchman by the aforementioned group. The one from their live concert has a little funny beginning.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Mhera

Not yet. I can't play Youtube and browse the forum at the same time.

Rhodesian Ridgeback:

That stripe on it's back is fur that runs the in opposite direction as the rest of the hair on its body. Beyond the cool "mohawk" it also seems to be a breed mostly free (for now) of selective breeding problems.

TPBM has more than three pairs of shoes.

Søren

Yes.
*is slapping Del for not liking mint chocolate chip*
TPBM has a dog, 5 cats, and a gerbal named Sir Hinroch.

I'm retired from the forum

Rainshadow

Um, I have a dog...

TPBM has seen Mockingjay Part 1.  (We got it today and just finished watching it.  I forgot how much I liked that film.  Probably my favourite of the three Hungry Games films.  (Heh, Hungry Games.  I'm so funny.)  I wonder if I'll like the fourth film as much as this one...)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Mhera

It was okay.

TPBM recently skinned their knee.

Lady Ashenwyte

No. Sounds painful though. (Partly because I did a huge research project on animal abuse and read a lot about skinning.)

TPBM is nervous.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Mhera

No.

(Skinning your knee is what happens when you trip and skid a little bit upon ground contact. Painful? Yes, but not like what an actual skinning would be, heh.)

TPBM has used a whip before.

Jukka the Sling

False.

TPBM enjoys reading angsty, tragic fanfiction.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Luftwaffles

Yes, to a certain extent.

The person below me hates Facebook.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

James Gryphon

I don't really hate it, but I'm not as crazy about it as when I signed up for it, either. Mostly I just log on now to make sure that nothing happened to anybody I know, and to like the pictures of cats that all the animal rescue sites I subscribed to put up for the day.

The person below me exhibits some form of Imposter syndrome.
« Subject to editing »

Rainshadow

I kinda sorta feel that way with piano.  My teacher often praises me for being "so musical" and "putting real emotion into what I'm playing", especially on songs I really enjoy, like Les Mis songs.  Thing is, the songs I show most "musical talent" in are ones I've listened to several times and know where the music swells, dies down, etc.  So I'm basically just copying what the actual song sounds like when I play it on piano.  :P

TPBM plays at least one musical instrument.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Skyblade

Yeah! Hopefully I'm good at it too; I certainly enjoy playing!

The person below me likes school.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Luftwaffles

Nah, you are wrong :P

The person below me likes to go fishing.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Rainshadow

Ehhh, not really.  I don't enjoy killing animals.  Sure, I like eating 'em (except basically all seafood), but I don't like killing them.  Plus the fact that fishing kinda bores me.  :P

TPBM has seen a film in theatres in the past month.

Luftwaffles

Not really, I haven't been to cinema in five years. (And just to clarify, I don't like to kill animals neither. When I go fishing, I do it for the sake of sport and I ALWAYS throw the fish back to the ocean).

The person below me is a female.