"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

I have a ping pong table in the garage, so... yeah, I have.  :P

TPBM is wearing socks.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

No.

TPBM is ready for cold weather.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Rainshadow

"Definitely."  ~ The girl who's currently wearing socks and is wrapped up in a giant, fuzzy blanket.

TPBM was born on their birthday.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Vilu Daskar

I was actually born the day after my birthday.

TPBM dislikes Bolded words.

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 12, 2015, 09:37:45 PM
  "Definitely."  ~ The girl who's currently wearing socks and is wrapped up in a giant, fuzzy blanket.

Is it already cold where you are?

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Amarith Waterspring

Really?! I never knew that about myself!

TPBM had dinner once before
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Perifaen

Yep.

TPBM likes food and music.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Rainshadow

Food = good.  Music = better.  Food + music = best.

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 12, 2015, 09:40:37 PM

Yep, although I usually am wrapped up in a blanket no matter the weather, so...  :P  (Thanks to health issues, I'm always cold.  It disgusts the rest of my family.  :P)

TPBM can see outside from where they're currently situated.

Perifaen

Yep.

TPBM has really missed someone sometime during the past ten days.
"Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you :)" I don't know who wrote this but I really like it.

Rainshadow

I'm always missing someone, 'cause I live so ridiculously far away from all of my friends.  ::)

TPBM likes getting music recommended to them.

Vilu Daskar

I don't really care.

TPBM just ate supper.

Quote from: Rainshadow on October 12, 2015, 11:32:06 PM

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on October 12, 2015, 09:40:37 PM

Yep, although I usually am wrapped up in a blanket no matter the weather, so...  :P  (Thanks to health issues, I'm always cold.  It disgusts the rest of my family.  :P)

Wow, it's still in the 80s and 90s here.

Perifaen

Nope.

TPBM has an older sibling.

Vilu Daskar

Two.

TPBM should be doing something else.

Perifaen

Probably.

TPBM has broken a bone before.

Vilu Daskar

No.

TPBM just scratched their head.

Perifaen

Nope.

TPBM is homeschooled.