News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The person below me

Started by The Lady Shael, June 22, 2011, 10:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Not around other peopl- wait, yes I have... Usually only when I'm alone, but once I scared Hazel in the dead of night by hissing and muttering like Gollum. I don't think it was a very convincing performance, but it really creeped her out. *is totally a crazy person*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ripred the Gnawer

Yes, that was interesting. *Does not like teh subject*
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

TPBM has a random book next to them?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

What makes it random...there's a book....

TPBM likes burning things?
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

MeadowR

No...

TPBM has eaten an apricot before.
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

Ally046

Yes...

TPBM has a teal water bottle?

Flib Bigboat

No, but my mom does, and I borrow it a lot.
TPBM likes Saturdays?
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Not during the summer...

TPBM likes drawing nonsensical paisleys?

Keva Strongbow

Mm....no ;D

TPBM has had fried ice cream
"The world is changed by your example, not your opinion of it."

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Ripred the Gnawer

Wut?

TPBM is being murdered by random tiny Dibbun creatures?
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Flib Bigboat

On a daily basis, yes. Right now, no. They're in their room causing mischief.
Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Flib Bigboat

Oh, sorry. Er, not anymore.

TPBM has their hair dyed red and blue streaks?
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

We were talking in the discord yesterday about hair. I have never dyed my hair and never plan to.
TPBM has long hair.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.