News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Skaskar OTP

Started by Delthion, August 12, 2016, 06:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

Oh Skarzs, We all know that you are the face master. Show them how it's done.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

That's Skarzs' "Watch out a frying pan is flying towards my face." Face. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

I don't hit him with the frying pan. That fate is reserved for nosey shippers like you. *hefts frying pan*
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Delthion

I do not fear you Frying Pan Wielding Witch! ;D

Corn also uses a Frying Pan, frequently on Skarzs. ;D

The Skarzs

-_- Don't call her a witch, you grin-pasted freak!

Quote from: Søren on August 14, 2016, 04:43:08 PM
(?_?;
Oh, that's just sad. :L
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I am a freak...and I am grin-pasted... ;D But I will call her a witch, did you see what she did in the Insane Asylum of Redwall Forums? She MUST have had witchcraft on her side to do that. ;D

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No? Then Faiy is a fake?

The Skarzs

No, you're just wrong.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

My very existence is incorrect?!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Oh, well thanks for telling me! ;D