News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Who Said It?

Started by Cornflower MM, September 03, 2016, 01:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

I actually have no idea. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Delthion

I know!!! ;D

I just looked it up and seriously? That has to be cheating... ;D

James Gryphon

All you have to do is think about who's most likely to impersonate Ash, or to pull a prank like that in general.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

I already searched it and found it. So I am out of the guessing! ;D

Groddil

That's not Banya from the Masquerade, is it? She impersonated him then...

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Who said... This:

QuoteGo forth, my servant of artistry!

Delthion

Delthion

Ash = Ashleg

Ashe = Lord Ashenwyte.

The E is what distinguishes them. ;D

Groddil

Yeah, I thought so, just wanted to be sure.

You're wrong.