0 (0%)
Nobody
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Eulaliaaa!

Quote from: Groddil on October 10, 2016, 04:24:24 AM
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 10, 2016, 04:21:04 AM
You're kidding me.

If I make it through the night, which you probably won't allow, you're dead. Deader than disco.

What makes you say that?
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Groddil

Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 10, 2016, 04:33:08 AM
Quote from: Groddil on October 10, 2016, 04:24:24 AM
Quote from: Eulaliaaa! on October 10, 2016, 04:21:04 AM
You're kidding me.

If I make it through the night, which you probably won't allow, you're dead. Deader than disco.

What makes you say that?

You wanted the anti-red guy dead. Why would that be? You are going to have SO many votes tomorrow. Me, definitely Sky, and probably everyone else who you convinced to vote for Ashe instead of you. It's gonna be good.

Eulaliaaa!

How would I know he was a Detective? He wasn't even posting. You voted for him too, so you've made just as much of a mistake as I did. And honestly, an active Doctor is better than an absent Detective.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Lady Ashenwyte

Hey guys.

Before you all hang me, I'd like to explain.

I have found that Sagetip is NOT a Red Mafia.

I'm also sorry for not being on as real life got in the way.

Thank you.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

James Gryphon

@Lord Ashenwyte: You're kinda dead and shouldn't be able to talk about game strategy ;), but I'll let it slide since you haven't said anything up to this point, and could've said that much before your demise.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

oh whoops should have read the thread haha
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Cornflower MM

It's okay, Ash. I know how that goes. Thanks for telling about Sage. :)

James Gryphon

This is waaay overdue. I wish I could blame players for it, but the delay is my fault. I've been flaky lately. :-\

After the voting was done, and the members had milled about for a length of time, Chipster brought up the idea of playing tag, suggesting that playing it would be a good way to "warm up" for the rest of the day. Eul seemed agitated, and said, "I'm not sure that's very safe, tearing around the hotel like that. You know, there was a schoolteacher that got paralyzed when a kid ran into her, while playing tag." Groddil seemed incredulous, commenting that the odds of such an injury must be one in a million. Skyblade stated that she thought it would be fine; knowing the girl's usual caution and reticence, this persuaded the vast majority to play.

After picking names randomly, Jet was made "it". To give the game a definite conclusion, it was determined that each person Jet touched would also become "it", and they would continue, spreading "it-dom", until there was only one final untagged person.

The players spread out rapidly in all directions. Although nobody was initially eager to stay too close to another player, due to the limited amount of space in the hotel building, several groups emerged. Sage stayed close to Eul. Sky suggested to Rosie that two sets of eyes were better than one, and the two teamed up without further ado; Galli also managed to join them, apparently to Rosie's annoyance, as she pointed out that "three's a crowd". Daskar, not taking the game seriously, made a spectacle of himself harassing an unhappy Soren, who managed to escape with Delthion only by ducking into a nearby elevator. Chipster and Groddil, who happened to meet near the gym, held a hurried conversation theorizing the best strategy for the game, before parting ways.

After the delay to give everyone time to hide, Jet made his way towards the stairs. He opened the door inside, and caught a glimpse of Fatch up above. The chase was on! Jet climbed with catlike agility, but was unable to catch Fatch before the latter fled through the second story door. Jet came through just moments before the door swung closed, in hot pursuit, and made his way down the walkway. Fatch was fast moving, and had already gotten to the other side of the building. Rather than continue a hopeless chase, Jet ducked into the corner room housing an ice and drink machine, and was rewarded for his diligence by catching an unsuspecting Ashenwyte.

Ashe proved to be a tenacious tagger, and the two combed their way through the building, expertly picking off their prey. Groddil was tagged early, and did his part to help the taggers by cornering and capturing Daniel. With Groddil's knowledge of the near area and where Chipster had been, the group quickly pinned down his location and admitted Chip to their ranks.

With the other players having apparently spread out to more territory, the hunters began to split up into pairs, to more efficiently search the whole hotel. After several minutes with no results, Jet acquired Rain, and Chip got Peony, albeit at the risk of nearly having his head taken off by a flying soda can. One by one, more and more players were discovered, with James and Matthias' conspicuous absence leading the members to jest that they locked themselves in their room.

Meanwhile, Skyblade and her team had found their way to the third floor. After spending close to half an hour in tense anticipation of discovery, Sky's careful watch paid off, as she heard the muffled sound of someone coming down the hallway. She called out softly to Galli, letting her know about the incoming threat. Galli hesitated; when she saw the first glimpse of someone coming in her direction, though, she turned and ran. Reaching the end of that corridor, she jumped reflexively, as she turned to see someone standing right in front of her! Before Galli could react, the person reached out to make the tag. Galli was surprised, but not half so surprised as when, having turned her back on her new teammate, she felt a stream of water hit her back...

Fifteen minutes later, it was all over. James, who had unsportingly hid in a bathroom, emerged somewhat sheepishly to claim his place as the victor. Matthias had already confirmed that Galli had been killed, by a Red team member, and that she had been an Anti-Blue Stalker.

After a few minutes conferring with everyone, James announced that the Blue player had either declined to or had been prevented from making their kill, and as such, it was time for the next vote.
« Subject to editing »

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

Well, you're probably not going to believe this, but here goes anyway.

I teamed up with someone who's apparently some sort of Roleblocker. Could be lying, I dunno. But we agreed that xe would roleblock Peony tonight. Strangely, the blue mafia seems to have not been able to make any kills. Coincidence? I dunno.

Skyblade

Yeah, I don't believe you.

Isn't it against the rules to PM other players? I know it's happened in past games, but in the Mafia Forum, we're really not supposed to do that :P

I do have to admit, rule-breaking or not, that's a smart strategy. You could manipulate the Roleblocker to do whatever you want. Then again, even if you are telling the truth, how do you know that this person is actually a Roleblocker? They could by lying, you could be wrong, etc. And they may not have listened to you. There's also the possibility that this is a trick from you. Bottom line, I'm not going to jump on your idea without ample reason.

That's a very strange post. It makes me uneasy, but at the same time, I don't know why Mafia would say that. It just brings tons of unnecessary suspicion on them.

I'm probably voting for Eul today, though. Same reasons as yesterday - she is just too suspicious not to vote. I'm suspicious of Peony, but more suspicious of Eul, and I'm not going to trust Groddil just because he says so.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Groddil

Quote from: Skyblade on October 21, 2016, 12:43:19 AM
Yeah, I don't believe you.

Isn't it against the rules to PM other players? Well, me and Peony, then later me and Eul, were scheming in Presidential Mafia. It says that Mafia can only PM each other at night, but nothing about townies.

I do have to admit, rule-breaking or not, that's a smart strategy. You could manipulate the Roleblocker to do whatever you want. Then again, even if you are telling the truth, how do you know that this person is actually a Roleblocker? They could by lying, you could be wrong, etc. And they may not have listened to you. Still, if they DID roleblock Peony, and she was Blue, it would make sense. Although, like you said, there's the option that they blocked somebody else who happened to be mafia.

Skyblade

QuoteIt says that Mafia can only PM each other at night, but nothing about townies.
Well, okay. I guess I'm used to the Mafia Forum; we may have different rules here.

QuoteStill, if they DID roleblock Peony, and she was Blue, it would make sense. Although, like you said, there's the option that they blocked somebody else who happened to be mafia.
I'm cautious. Firstly, I don't trust you (or anyone). Second, there are just too many ways this could have gone down. Third, it didn't HAVE to be a Roleblocker; there's also an Anti-red Jailkeeper who can roleblock as well.

If I didn't vote Eul, it would be Peony anyway, but...ergh.

Eulaliaaa!

Sorry, I'm not contributing much in strategy or game playing these past few games. You guys can all vote me out, I'm kinda done. I'm way too busy and just want to collapse in my bed and sleep through the winter. Sorry for not doing more :P

Skyblade

@Sagetip
@Rosie Willowwater
@Gonff the Mousethief

Why are you all voting for Eul? I know she's suspicious and all, but please state your reasons instead of just voting.