News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Dictate your adventure

Started by Ashleg, December 20, 2016, 02:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleg

Groddil

Kate takes the can of Canola Oil from her cupboard, shakes it up, and sprays it into the oven. Just as the cardboard box catches fire. The spray of oil catches fire, causing the can to explode. The entire room implodes into a fiery ball of death, engulfing Kate, the microrave, and the pizza sludge. Luckily, the sludge is hardened by the heat into a delicious-looking pizza. Unluckily, the entire hospital catches fire.

You are now a young child named Timmy, who lives next door to the hospital. You are in your room doing nothing much in particular when a shockwave knocks you from your chair. You peer out your window at the burning hospital. You have to do something!

Leave your room through the door.
Leave your room through the window.
Call the fire brigade.

Chipster of Noonvale

Thanks for reviving Ashleg :)

I'm sorry, Groddil, but that can't work: Kate is not at home, but in the hospital kitchen.

The whole Microrave plot is rather funny though ;)

Groddil

I thought she was at home.

Edited.

Ashleg

Call the fire brigade because you keep trying to murder Bob but I tell you Bob is not going to die.

Groddil

Quote from: Ashleg on April 20, 2017, 03:46:09 AM
Call the fire brigade because you keep trying to murder Bob but I tell you Bob is not going to die.

Except I never said Bob is dead.

You grab your phone from its charger and press the start button. Nothing happens. You notice the phone charger was turned off.
"Ah, bad stuff."

Jump out the window.
Steal Dad's phone.
Steal Mom's phone.

Ashleg

Groddil

You clamber out your window and slide down the drainpipe. You make for the gate, but it seems like Uncle Groddil's been watering his geraniums a little too much, as the plants have blocked your escape route. One of them growls at you, its tendrils waving menacingly.

Try to get past.
Say 'Nice plant.'
Go to the shed.

Ashleg

Chipster of Noonvale

You try to get past the plant by jumping over it.  It grabs one of your shoes, but you are unharmed.

There's a phone booth over there, call the fire brigade.
Talk to that stranger over there, he might be able to help.
Run to the hospital to try to save the people inside.

Groddil

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on April 21, 2017, 02:12:43 AM
You try to get past the plant by jumping over it.

You clearly have never come face to face with my geraniums...

Ashleg

Groddil

You jog over towards the strange man standing on the roadside. He glances at his watch and grumbles, knuckles going white as he tightens his grip on his suitcase.
"Sir! Sir! Can you help? The hospital! The fire!"
The man glares at you.
"Foolish child! Can't you see I'm busy?"
"With what? What could be more important than the hospital!"
He taps his suitcase.
"My time machine prototype. I have been observing this situation with great interest. This imbecile known as "Bob" has proven the perfect test subject. What better way to test the prototype than by meddling with a fool?"
"What do you mean mister?"
"Well, I believe he may be the basis for my Doctorate. My Nobel Prize, even. I have managed to change so much simply through one small change. Amazing, really."
"What small change is that?"
"Oh, quite simple. Bob woke up wanting pizza. I stole the leftover pizza he had from the night previous. The confusion and hunger made his already unstable brain even weaker. Now ENOUGH! Any more, and you'll steal my ideas. I cannot believe I've been fooled into talking with you. Idiot child! Now I'll have to go back and fix this as well. GOOD DAY SIR!"
The man disappears.

What do you do?

Ashleg

Timmy runs to the nearest Walgreens to get himself some pills because he thinks he's going crazy.

LT Sandpaw

Dashing through a nearby Walgreens' door Timmy makes his way to the back counter ringing the bell furiously. After a long interval an elderly lady with the "Walgreens manager" tag on her shirt wanders over from the back room and smiles, a little too sweetly at Timmy.

"WHY HELLO LITTLE BOY!" She screams at the top of her lungs, obviously her hearing aids have stopped working. It must have been pure luck that she happened upon Timmy, as the service bell certainly wasn't what brought her over. "HOW MAY I HELP YOU THIS FINE Day?"

Ask for sanity pills.
Request she lowers her voice.
Plead for help with the hospital.
Stare at her blankly.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro