News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

I can't help but point out that this is a rather cheap use of the, "oblivious innocents," tactic. Especially seeing as pretty much all woodlanders remotely close to Redwall take residence there. I would also add that it's a tad unnecessary, the story is shifting away from the Abbey soon, is it not?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Perhaps. I guess I was just wanting to show how dangerous Rallowan was, and at the same time getting some hostages.
I can edit it out completely, but what would you suggest?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

It's obviously not up to me, I was more so confused as to why it was necessary. I don't know what direction you had/have in mind, so play it as you see fit. I was only mentioning something that I thought to be strange.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Okay, thanks for bringing it to my attention, anyways.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

On a side note, what else do we have planned for this RP day? @Cornflower MM Are you planning on coming back? I really enjoyed the dynamic your character brought to the RP. I don't think I have anything to accomplish, so I'm good for whatever.

The Skarzs

(We also had that awesome plan we wanted to enact, Corn.)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Cornflower MM

Well like. I wasn't needed, really, for whatever Dan and Ash had going and there was literally nothing for me to dooooooo. So yeah.

Anything noteworthy I should know about happen?

Ashleg

Twisty had a surgery and should be bedridden. He kicked a dibbun.

And Rallowan murdered some otter guys.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on November 01, 2017, 11:50:04 PM
Well like. I wasn't needed, really, for whatever Dan and Ash had going and there was literally nothing for me to dooooooo. So yeah.

Anything noteworthy I should know about happen?
Your vermin charrie was with Rallowan, if you want to use that.

And sorry, I wanted to continue interacting with your squirrel with Darrin, but you didn't post for a while so I had him run away from her to the infirmary.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

So what does this mean for our current state? Are we skipping to anything? Or do we have some plans for the day yet.

Cornflower MM

Looked over the RP - Legit nothing for me to do other than putter around. My vermin character (I forgot his name) has nothing to do but potentially jump around and squeal and maybe tie someone up and get in What's-his-face's way. Skipping forwards sounds perfectly fine to me.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.