News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

@The Skarzs BTW, if I know Corn, she probs won't post until you update where Elijah's at with the Redwall group  :laugh:
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: danflorreguba on March 14, 2018, 01:27:15 AM
@The Skarzs BTW, if I know Corn, she probs won't post until you update where Elijah's at with the Redwall group  :laugh:

Am i that predictable? :P

The Skarzs

He has played with you more than most people.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

So what's the current plan for the vermin squad? I'm assuming we'll be running for a couple of days before anything major happens so that we have time to build the characters, but I don't see a current direction. Where's the contention? Is anyone going to cause problems for Twisty? When are the vermin at Redwall actually going to catch on? Are there any planned interactions between groups coming up soon? We appear to be a little stuck at the moment, so I'm trying to figure out what our purpose is at the moment.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Ashleg

If someone wants to cause problems for Twisty I'm all in. The best part about roleplaying is the drama...which is already sort of there, because he is still convinced that Raleigh likes Darrin more than him.

The Skarzs

. . . Something happened with my post here.

Darrin will have them go until he thinks they're a good enough distance, then they will slow down.

Elijah and co. will catch up with them, and stuff will happen.

Rallowan will notice their path and pursue them with some other vermin, eventually getting to them and [REDACTED]

Once @LT Sandpaw decides to stop lurking, he can decide what to do with Hacklaw.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Dannflower Reguba

It means censored, but again..... Redacted?

Ashleg

*pulls Twisty to safety*

The Skarzs

Removed. Edited. For secrecy sake. I have plans.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

SHUMWON DEW SHUMTING!!!

The Skarzs

Okay. *Goes to clean the kitchen.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Wrong!

*points harshly at Dan*

Dannflower Reguba

I'm in the middle of dealing with some extraneous issues that burn up a significant amount of mental effort and fortitude at the moment. Kindly be patient, I'll get to posting when it is feasible for me to do so.