Main Menu

OOC: Undecided

Started by The Skarzs, January 07, 2017, 11:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Also I apologize for not posting sooner, I keep going back to look at the RP and I just can't think of a way to respond to the last post interacting with Rowan. My mind just goes Uhhhhhhhhhhh and runs away :P I'll figure out something soon.

Ashleg

Sometimes I have to get past that and just write something bad with no remorse. If you do, just do it, write a lazy lazy lazy response so we can move on to the cooler stuff and then yah can write kool stoof.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ashleg on May 31, 2018, 12:49:39 AM
Sometimes I have to get past that and just write something bad with no remorse. If you do, just do it, write a lazy lazy lazy response so we can move on to the cooler stuff and then yah can write kool stoof.

Very good point, thanks Prezzers.

Ashleg

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZO.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

"SSSSSSSSSSSO" but with an accent.

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Alright. So, you said you would take Hacklaw, yes? Well, we need him to pick out the vermin who will search the abbey.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Okay, and who is there to choose from?

The Skarzs

. . . No played characters, unfortunately.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ashleg

Let's see.
To make this work, if you would take one, I'll take the other one. Just give me a vermin name that you like, as well as the species, and I'll have Sir Hacklaw staht dis.

(You know- to both get things going and have interaction.)

The Skarzs

I'm game for that.

If @Cornflower MM wanted to do one, that would be fine too.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

*Pokes thread with a stick* So. Where we at? Where we going from here? What's the plan?