Defeat the summon of the person above you.

Started by Groddil, March 20, 2017, 03:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinderpelt

~CL~

Delthion

I summon lava, which melts/burns the pickax.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cinderpelt

I summon rain that cools the lava so that is forms new land
~CL~

Delthion

I summon earthquakes which tear the land asunder.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cinderpelt

I summon an earthquake shelter so that I will be safe from it
~CL~

Delthion

I summon the Hulk who smashes said earthquake shelter.

Cinderpelt

~CL~

Nadaz, voice of the host

I summon a i to replace the a then I cut your hulk killing fabric.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Delthion

Cinderpelt

~CL~

Cinderpelt

~CL~

Nadaz, voice of the host

It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Cinderpelt

~CL~

Ashleg

I summon Zillentiyle and his chopper so he can put out the fire.

Cinderpelt

I summon a knife that kills Zillentiyle
~CL~