News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

McDelthion's

Started by Groddil, March 21, 2017, 03:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

No, I mean the quality of cannibalism! You can eat the flesh of your own species, but then you can eat your own flesh! ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Oh, there exist far too many rules in this art Del. I must leave this specialty to you, for I feel I am too well versed in normal culinary skills that this. But Skarzs Skin, I'll still take a bit of that.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

Ah! Of course monsieur!

*Begins skinning Skarzs slightly, starting at the scalp.* ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

DEL! DEL! DEL! YOU'RE BACK! YES! YES! YESSSSS! *Tacklehugs*

The Skarzs

Yes, he's back. Give him this bleach to drink so he stops torturing me.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I am impervious to all methods of poison! ;D

Groddil

Step right up, step right up, folks. We have some new products in store!

We're now selling four new items guaranteed to make your mouths water.

CHEESEBURGER SHAKER FRIES! Now you can shove your Skarzs fries in a bag with some cheeseburger seasoning for obscene prices just to get some weird tasting potato. Or snort the seasoning. I don't care.

SALTED CARAMEL PIES! It's like an apple pie, but with caramel filling.

CHICKEN BIG DELS! Like the Big Del, but rather than beef, we use two chicken patties. Now, we don't have any chicken at the moment, we're still waiting on a shipment, but what are the three nicest parts of a chicken? That's right: Wings, breast, and legs. Skarzs doesn't have wings, but we can cook up the other bits until the truck arrives.

Last, and certainly least, we have POTATO MINIO- Oh. Oh. Actually, these bloody things have not yet arrived. Thankfully. They're on the truck too. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go... Take care of something.

* Groddil breaks the fireaxe container in the Manager's office and pulls out an RPG.

Oh, and we're out of pickles and tomatoes. Sorry about that.

The Skarzs

I still do not consent.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Nobody cares. Skarzs fries are the best fries on the market.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

You should be flattered my dear Troll! Not many are recognized as the best in their field!

The Skarzs

This is not something to be proud of.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

You're bringing joy to children everywhere, you selfish fuck. Now hold still.

* Groddil chops out Skarzs's liver.

Baked potato, anyone? Lots of stuffing...

Lady Amber

Why did you start calling Skarzs a potato anyway?