News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The Imperium Daskarian

Started by Vilu Daskar, August 31, 2015, 10:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

OOC: Alright, so I cannot completely translate that, almost though... ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Ashenwyte

ASTARTES! Let us destroy this false Imperium and plant the Emperor's banner on it's ashes! CHARGE! *Space marines destroy a quarter of the searats in their charge*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Hickory

*Covenant fleet Glasses planet*
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Delthion on September 11, 2015, 03:41:33 AM
OOC: Alright, so I cannot completely translate that, almost though... ;D ;D
That's the Point.

*Radio* "Tres et quatuor Tarquinienses noui hostes impetum exercitus bellatorum."
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Astra Milititarum! DESTROY THE HERETICS! *Imperial guard annihilates the searats*
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Wylder Treejumper

OK, things appear to have gotten a bit strange since I last saw this place. The battle is now being fought between Latin speaking Imperial forces in spaceships... and, er, who now?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Hickory

The Galactic Empire is fighting Vilu, and the Covenant has made a brief appearance.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Sagetip, the hare on September 12, 2015, 12:01:26 AM
The Galactic Empire is fighting Vilu, and the Covenant has made a brief appearance.

No, it's the Imperium of Man.

http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Imperium_of_Man

Vilu Daskar

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 11, 2015, 11:52:14 PM
OK, things appear to have gotten a bit strange since I last saw this place. The battle is now being fought between Latin speaking Imperial forces in spaceships... and, er, who now?
It's Latin so it's harder for them to understand.

"Impetum illi spatium navibus!"

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lady Ashenwyte

Esto, profectus es, haeretice ! *Throws Vilu into Baby badger's mouth*

Vilu Daskar

That would work except for the fact that I am nowhere near you.

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: Vilu Daskar on September 14, 2015, 03:42:12 PM
That would work except for the fact that I am nowhere near you.

*Teleports* *Throws Vilu into Baby Badger's mouth* *Crunch*

Vilu Daskar

*Regenerates*

"Defendendum castrum uenire!"

Izeroth

*Secat Vilu caput off cum gladio*

Vilu Daskar

*Regenerates.* I see you are already submitting to my will.