News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What are the Great Vermin Wars?

Started by clunylooney, April 27, 2020, 09:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clunylooney

In Eulalia! there is mention of, "The Great Vermin Wars". The only things we know about it was that it took place in the south, Gorath's parents were killed in battle in the Great Vermin Wars and that a long patrol hare got a rock smashed against his head in battle and went a little crazy.
I wonder what the Great Vermin Wars were and what they were about? Does anyone have an idea about what they were?
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm. That's a good question. I think I recall reading that, but I'm not sure. Maybe it was a tale that BJ might've been considered writing.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Sanddunes

Quote from: clunylooney on April 27, 2020, 09:58:37 PM
In Eulalia! there is mention of, "The Great Vermin Wars". The only things we know about it was that it took place in the south, Gorath's parents were killed in battle in the Great Vermin Wars and that a long patrol hare got a rock smashed against his head in battle and went a little crazy.
I wonder what the Great Vermin Wars were and what they were about? Does anyone have an idea about what they were?
I asked the same question awhile back because I'm sometimes more interested in the event outside the main plot

The Skarzs

Sounds like an idea for a fanfiction, one of those "fights that never were" sort of thing. It certainly has potential.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.