Audio book Songs

Started by Kingofvermont, July 21, 2015, 11:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingofvermont

Their are a bunch of good songs in the audio books. The Guosim Blade Chant is awesome and the sing you the song of the river guosim.Battle of the boiling water as Craig's badger mum is dying. And Rusana the wise came to the rescue with the Russa Nodre's little stick of wood. Brought in The Long Patrol ny Tamilo and Russa in Ling Patrol. I know bunch of good songs why goblins names end In o. Abbo.

Gonff the Mousethief

Yes, I love looking up songs from those Audio Books on Youtube and feeling the Redwall vibe from them. I have many favorites, including the one sung my Tammo.

There may already be a topic, but if not, this is a cool one to discuss songs!
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Firehawke

Love the songs!  They stick with me for song long and I even find myself humming them sometimes out of the blue
The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

JangoCoolguy

They're main reason to listen through the audio books. Sometimes I wonder if Jacques started putting songs in the books with the ABs in mind...

Even when the singing is bad, you can always enjoy Billy Maher's sweet, awesome music  ;D

Hickory

I particulary like the songs in Doomwyte, especially the Dibbun war song. By far my favorite overall, however, is the food song sung by that hare in Rakkety Tam - Bucky? Butty? Yeah, butty.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rexhyuga

I've listened to the ones from Salamandastron the most, every song from it is great at least all the ones I was able to find.
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

Dawnwing

Firehawke

The knitting, crochecting, Zoo Tycoon playing, frog loving member!

Vilu Daskar

I like the ones in The Long Patrol and the one the freebooters sing to Bladd in Triss.
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Matthias720

I own the audio books of Rakkety Tam, High Rhulain, Doomwyte, and Eulalia, and ALL the songs are great in my opinion. However, I have a special place in my heart for the Otter Clan War Song in High Rhulain and the vermin war chant in Rakkety Tam.