News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hip Happening Forum Topic

Started by Tiny Jackalope, June 08, 2017, 11:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

It's a tie between Binky and Mr. Ratburn.

"Did someone say cake?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Matthias720

Just 'dropping off the summer reading list'. Yeah. Sure.

Arguably his 2nd most humanizing episode after the Blizzard.

The Skarzs

Yeah.

Our family has three or four tapes recorded of Arthur.
Spoiler

[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

...Und zen Ze Tomatoez came.......
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

MeadowR

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 16, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

Ha! I liked how 'knowing' Arthur was with things like that throughout the series. :D
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

*Mario eats the tomato and escapes*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Killer Carrotz catch Mario und brin' 'im back fer Ze Killer Tomatoez tae eat*

Russa Nodrey

*Mario tries to fight back, but knows his efforts are useless against the might of The Killer Tomatoes*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze Killer Tomatoez cackle zinizterly und eat Mario*

Russa Nodrey

*Mario's screams can be heard miles away as he is eaten by the vicious Killer Tomatoes*
Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy