News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Hip Happening Forum Topic

Started by Tiny Jackalope, June 08, 2017, 11:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Better run. Delthion isn't a picky eater.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

* Delthion eats the Slothonug.

Hmm, tastes like lobster! Wish I had some butter with me...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Maybe you should have thought of that BEFORE eating him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Captain Tammo

Quote from: Delthion on October 30, 2018, 02:09:17 AM
* Delthion eats the Slothonug.
y.... you just... you just ate Slothunog it was there but nope now it's not and... 0.o
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

The Skarzs

Welcome to the Cellars, Captain.

We're the monsters here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Lady Amber

Captain Tammo

Does anyone wanna be trade ranks and become admin/responsible of this barbaric nightmare I've discovered that is the cellars community?

This is fine and I feel safe being here.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

Lady Amber

Delthion

No no no. It is in the best interest of the Cellars for me to become admin. >:D

Lady Amber

Yeah, no, I don't think so. You'd just cannibalize everyone, Del.

Delthion

No no, I would turn these cellar-beasts into an army unseen by the nations of the world! Together we would take down the governments and eat their people! form many realms with each of us ruling over one country!

(Yikes I'm tired, I've been writing stuff for the past two days. And apparently it's taken its toll. ;D)

Lady Amber

The Skarzs

Headinanothergalaxy is clearly the perfect candidate.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.