Best part of the forum

Started by Chipster of Noonvale, October 03, 2017, 01:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 10, 2018, 12:45:31 AM
I was about to be like "How did you even notice??" :P
Sometimes, I wish my memory wasn't that good :-\

Cornflower MM

You know I used to wish that. Then I got all screwed up and my short term memory is like a kitchen sieve. :P

How did you even remember this topic? It was nearly a year ago!

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 10, 2018, 02:25:51 AM
You know I used to wish that. Then I got all screwed up and my short term memory is like a kitchen sieve. :P

How did you even remember this topic? It was nearly a year ago!
Sorry :( Still, it would be nice to be able to forget some incidents that happened years ago...

I didn't really remember this thread; I was browsing my old posts and stumbled upon it, and then realized that the two posts were "missing".  And, as usual I acted hastily, and assumed that a mod had yet again removed some posts without providing any public explanation.

Also I can't see your avatar, only a blank box ???

Lady Amber

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on September 10, 2018, 02:35:50 AM
Sorry :( Still, it would be nice to be able to forget some incidents that happened years ago...
No need to be sorry. That's understandable, and valid.

I didn't really remember this thread; I was browsing my old posts and stumbled upon it, and then realized that the two posts were "missing".  And, as usual I acted hastily, and assumed that a mod had yet again removed some posts without providing any public explanation.
Ohhhh gotcha. That was a pretty reasonable conclusion, to be honest, even if it was false.

Also I can't see your avatar, only a blank box ???
Dangit, I was hoping that was just me. Thanks for lettin' me know, both of y'all.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

The thing was though that it wasn't really the Pomegranites that were the problem, although certainly being hit by one would hurt. The actual trouble lies with the seeds inside of them, when they (the Pomegranites) split open, showing their insides, and then shot their seeds all out at you. For if one or more would happen to fly into your mouth, they would get into your body chemistry and brain and begin changing you from the inside into a big pomegranite, after which you will do the same thing, and split open and shoot your Pomegranite seeds out to infest other life-formes. And so the Pomegranite reign of terror will continue.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Skarzs

That is the definition of a reaction of concern and confusion.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Cornflower MM

Delthion

I can't see it that well. Was that William Shatner?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nyet, tvaz actually a Gremlin. Or vere ye talkin' aboot ze bloke in ze Gif, razer zan vot 'e vaz lookin' at?

Lady Amber