News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Kramber

Started by Scott McLamok, October 20, 2017, 04:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be a thing

Yes
11 (57.9%)
No
5 (26.3%)
Maybe
1 (5.3%)
No Opinion
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Krantor the Brutal

BTW, still not happening until we both agree, so it's still a no go guys.  ;D
"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

James Gryphon

Unfortunately agreement has little to do with forum ships or weddings.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

I must agree with James as you are both already married by Forum Law.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

But that can be undone if you go on this adventure in which will risk your lives on perilous encounters with monsters and confusing puzzles. And only when you get the magic amulet will you be able to break the rings on your fingers.
Because I made them stuck together and now there's no way to take thm off.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Krantor the Brutal

"Friends, if I advance, follow me! If I retreat, kill me! If I die, avenge me!" - Henri de la Rochejaquelein

Delthion

* Delthion eats the magic amulet.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Lady Amber

But you didn't go on the adventure in which you will risk your life on perilous encounters with monsters and confusing puzzles.

Delthion

Hello? Have you ever seen me on these forums? Am I not monstrous and confusing? I WAS the adventure! ;D

The Skarzs

So. . . Delthamber?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

No, I was the adventure that her husband had to face to separate themselves. So I was just Divorce Court apparently...wow...that makes me feel so...special. ;D

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Krantor the Brutal

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Krantor the Brutal