News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Kramber

Started by Scott McLamok, October 20, 2017, 04:30:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should this be a thing

Yes
11 (57.9%)
No
5 (26.3%)
Maybe
1 (5.3%)
No Opinion
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 19

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Great, now I know your full name.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Maudie

Yes, from emailing you about being active again when you went AWOL. Your name was attached to your email, so I saw it. I believe you could discover my full name easily too, considering it is attached to my email and I don't have a middle name.

If it's any comfort, I also know Leatho's full name.

I'm not obsessed with him, I'm just very observant.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Maudie on October 31, 2017, 04:40:38 AM
Yes, from emailing you about being active again when you went AWOL. Your name was attached to your email, so I saw it. I believe you could discover my full name easily too, considering it is attached to my email and I don't have a middle name.

If it's any comfort, I also know Leatho's full name.

I'm not obsessed with him, I'm just very observant.

You don't have a middle name?

Maudie

Scott McLamok

Promo: AbbeyStudios proudly presents a McLamock Film Kramber.

The enchanting 16th-century story of a young estate owner (Krantor), who is caught in the struggle in the middle of the ever so struggling country of Mossflower. When the baron of the country (Wortshire) sends the collectors for the yearly tax, the debts of his father are exposed. He is sent off to labor in the quarries. And must wander in search of his home.

Meanwhile, Mossflower being held together, although thinly, by an illustrious and beautiful lady (Amber) and her friends.

Both of these although having different backgrounds, and lifestyles, will find that they have the same mission and must join forces to restore the peace of Mossflower. In this classic tale of love, strife, revenge, and forgiveness, they will find that they were made for each other.

Starring a leading role cast of Krantor (Brutal - 2016); Amber (Beautiful Things - 2015); Wortshire (The North Brigade - 2017); and directed by the Tapestry Award winning Scott McLamock (Crisps! - 2016) paired with Haredigurdy Award winning  composer Blaggut (Vermin - 2015) and the team of supporting characters (TBA) combine to make the best film of our age.

With memorable songs, epic scenes, and hilarious characters, no doubt will Kramber, be a great success.

Kramber coming 200N (two-thousand never).

;D
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rosie Willowwater

Is Scott a common middle name?

Gonff the Mousethief

I'm not too sure. I know my dad's middle name is Scott, my Grandpa's second middle name is Scott, my neighbor's middle name is Scott, most of lineage is from Scotland, and I plan to have my kid's middle name be Scott. I guess it could be around my life yeah.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Rosie Willowwater

Scotland, the land of Scott.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.