The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Rosie Willowwater

Gonff, we need to revive the Delsie thread right now.

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Just because it's popular doesn't mean it's bad. It's extremely well made and the plot is wonderful. Plus it was a huge leap in Disney's animation in my opinion.

The Skarzs

I'm exaggerating.

The animation is great, for sure, and it's one of the best original Disney pictures. I don't think it's bad, I just don't think it's very remarkable. Cliché structure, borderline Mary Sue characters, plot twist because there has to be a real bad guy. . .

Hey, if nothing else, it lays good grounds for theories that insinuate a deeper plot.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

Ashleg

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rosie Willowwater

THE MUSIC IS NOT ANNOYING, IT'S JUST PLAYED A LOT. THAT'S NOT REALLY THE MOVIE'S FAULT.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

321tumbler

No, no, no, this is merely just their first fight.