News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The inventions game

Started by Nadaz, voice of the host, January 07, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Witessss

the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

they already have that.. it's called Stevia..

a hairbrush with no bristles.

Sebias of Redwall

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

a mirror with no reflection

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

Sebias of Redwall

A computer without a key board. (And no touch screen)  ;)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

man. mind-reader. my cousin just suggested that but i said no because it still has a computer screen keyboard!

camera with no lense.

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

A chair that's impossible to sit on.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Tungro