News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Mafia: Lie or Die

Started by Rosie Willowwater, March 30, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Like an animated cartoon, Purple remained floating in mid-air for a few moments, looking in all directions.  When it became obvious that there was no way out, Purple stared straight at Yellow's face mask to deliver a dramatic one-liner.

"Farewell, Redwall!!  Oh wait, Red has been dead for a while, this is awkward...uh...goodbye!"

Then, and only then, did gravity remember to do its job, and Purple fell to the bottom of the Eternal Pit of Agonizing Boredom.

Anonymous

Yellow stood teetering on the edge, their face scrunched up in confusion behind their mask, trying to get the reference Purple used their last seconds of freedom to tell them. "I'm sorry," Yellow said, almost too quiet for Purple to hear. They let out a sharp exhale and looked around the gleaming white walls, expecting some other threat to pop out at any moment. Nothing in this place was ever simple.

Rosie Willowwater

The epic battle music that had been playing since Yellow dashed away suddenly stopped and the Psycho's voice blasted through the speakers again. "Well, isn't this interesting? Definitely not what I had planned with all the nosebleed... but what can you do? Now, don't be too worried about your care down there Purple, you will be supplied with a daily carrot and occasional entertainment. All a good healthy person needs! And Yellow, you are now free to go. Thank you ever so much for participating and don't forget to take my business card at the front desk! You can keep the mask and the clothing, though. I have no need for them anymore. Ta-ta!"

Anonymous

Yellow waited several seconds after the speakers stopped before the full brunt of what had just happened fully sunk in. They were done. They were quote unquote "free." They could go back to their daily lives. They could finish that research paper they had been procrastinating on. Oh jeez what day is it? Did I miss any of my classes? How would I ever explain to my teachers that I wasn't skipping class I was fighting for my life as some sick human experiment? "You're lucky I'm not a law student or I would sue you so fast," Yellow said to the empty room. The psycho hadn't told them where the exit was, so they just started walking. Out.

Rosie Willowwater

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand scene.

Thanks so much to everyone for playing! This has been one of my favorite projects I have attempted and I think it turned out really well.

---

Credits:

Crazy Psychologist as Rosie Willowwater
Red as 321Tumbler
Orange as Nadaz, voice of the host
Yellow as Amarith Waterspring
Green as Cornflower MM
Blue as Gonff the Mousethief
Indigo as shnoodlec
Purple as Chipster of Noonvale

Writer - Rosie Willowwater
Director - Rosie Willowwater
Producer - Rosie Willowwater

Weird Story Idea Fountain - Amarith Waterspring
Test Reader - Amarith Waterspring
Writing Moral Support - Amarith Waterspring
Didn't know any of the secrets we just live in the same room and I need someone to tell my beautiful story ideas - Amarith Waterspring

Awesome Participants - All of you! ;D

Chipster of Noonvale

*turns into a rabbit and starts nibbling the carrot*

==========

Well, this game was probably the most fun I've had on this site since........forever.  Too bad it's over :-\ Thanks for hosting Rosie ^-^

Sorry everyone I fought/killed, you're great people.

Congrats Ami ^-^

Well, see y'all around, maybe, I guess..

Amarith Waterspring

Ditto! This game has been the only thing bringing me back to this site as I have been so busy lately. It has been really fun creating this story with everyone and I think Rosie did a really great job, even if she denies it to no end. ;) i really did not expect to be the last one standing at any point in this (I basically said that in every post I made as Yellow, every update was a surprise). The duel was a fun twist at the end, I really enjoyed that. Sorry for cursing you to a life of pillows and carrots Chip. ;D
Rosie is weird,
Violets are weirder,
I can't rhyme,
Potato.

Nadaz, voice of the host

A tad late now but I was orange in case anyone hadn't figured that out yet.
It matters not what you fight, but what you fight for.

Chipster of Noonvale

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on June 13, 2019, 03:41:54 AM
This game has been the only thing bringing me back to this site
Same, honestly.

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on June 13, 2019, 03:41:54 AMeven if she denies it to no end
@Rosie Willowwater STOP DENYING THE TRUTH ;D

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on June 13, 2019, 03:41:54 AMSorry for cursing you to a life of pillows and carrots Chip. ;D
I don't mind ;D Sorry for all the creepy blood stuff..

Quote from: Nadaz, voice of the host on June 13, 2019, 05:31:18 PM
A tad late now but I was orange in case anyone hadn't figured that out yet.
Rosie revealed everyone's colours..

Cornflower MM

Yaaaayyy congratulations everyone!

Jack the Quick

Can you do another one?
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on June 12, 2019, 10:11:59 PM
Well, this game was probably the most fun I've had on this site since........forever.  Too bad it's over :-\ Thanks for hosting Rosie ^-^

Quote from: Amarith Waterspring on June 13, 2019, 03:41:54 AM
Ditto! This game has been the only thing bringing me back to this site as I have been so busy lately. It has been really fun creating this story with everyone and I think Rosie did a really great job, even if she denies it to no end. ;) i really did not expect to be the last one standing at any point in this (I basically said that in every post I made as Yellow, every update was a surprise). The duel was a fun twist at the end, I really enjoyed that. Sorry for cursing you to a life of pillows and carrots Chip. ;D

I'm glad you guys liked it!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 14, 2019, 08:24:20 PM
Yaaaayyy congratulations everyone!

;D Sorry for giving you such a dramatic death, by the way. xD

Quote from: Chipster of Noonvale on June 13, 2019, 10:46:09 PM
@Rosie Willowwater STOP DENYING THE TRUTH ;D

NEVER ;D

Quote from: Jack the Quick on June 17, 2019, 08:47:50 PM
Can you do another one?

Maybe! This one was a huge undertaking though and as you can see I didn't get it done very fast. I know other people are interested in hosting other Mafias though!