News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dogs

Started by DanielofRedwall, November 14, 2011, 11:29:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflor

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Redwallfan7

I want to see a dog show. I mean I've seen one on t.v but not in real life.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

GeminyaTome

Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God. For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2,4

Dannflor

I love pomeranians
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

MatthiasMan

Border Collies and Beagles. I also like Golden Retrievers. Can't stand the teeny little yappy dogs.

Redwallfan7

I like yorkies. Their toy dogs, but most are quiet. At least my yorkie is, most of the time. he only barks when he needs something or if something startles him.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

MatthiasMan

Redwallfan7

Yorkshire Terriers, they're a breed from England.

MatthiasMan

Ah! Kinda cute! But not my type.

White One6193

I have two dogs. One is an Alsatian-Rottweiler-mutt of indeterminate origin, named Tebow (yeah, the football player) barely a year old, and the other is an old Border Collie-Beagle mix named Angel, who is approximately ten years old but acts like puppy.
"Ride for wrath, ride to ruin, and the world's ending!"- King Theoden

RIP Brian Jacques... ET NOMINE PATRI, ET FILLI, ET SPIRITUS SANCTI, AMEN!

Mit Gott, Fur Koenig, und Die Vadeirlandt!

DanielofRedwall

Meet Noah, the newest addition to the family!

(new photo, but you can see the previous one from the quote below!)

Noah is actually my older brother's dog. His friend, a dog breeder, gave him a puppy for free as my brother had really wanted a pup for a while. My brother still lives with us, though. He is a pure-bred Australian cattle dog (or blue heeler). We still have Misty, and she is fine with him (which surpised me a bit, normally she can get a bit snappy with other dogs). :)
Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: DanielofRedwall on November 23, 2012, 08:41:32 AM
Meet Noah, the newest addition to the family!

(I'll try get one of him awake soon!)

Noah is actually my older brother's dog. His friend, a dog breeder, gave him a puupy for free as my brother had really wanted a pup for a while. My brother still lives with us, though. He is a pure-bred Australian cattle dog (or blue heeler). We still have Misty, and she is fine with him (which surpised me a bit, normally she can get a bit snappy with other dogs). :)
So Cute!

Leatho Shellhound

My dog is Awesome, She can run faster than you can think of, she can (an will) choo anything.

She is black with white tip tail and white paws and white belly.

She is a Labador/border collie/reteaver micks

Her name is Avalon
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on November 24, 2012, 10:12:25 PM
My dog is Awesome, She can run faster than you can think of, she can (an will) choo anything.

She is black with white tip tail and white paws and white belly.

She is a Labador/border collie/reteaver micks

Her name is Avalon
Nice! Can you show a picture?

Rainshadow

My dog, Abby, is a black lab/chow mix.  She's about 4 now (this is her birth month, and she'll be having a birthday on Dec. 1st.  I don't know her real birthday), and she's cute!

If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!