News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

OOC: Here we are

Started by The Skarzs, July 04, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Title is a work in progress. :P

Alrighty! @Jukka the Sling  @Cornflower MM @danflorreguba Here is the OOC topic for the semi-private RP I messaged you all about.
  What I was thinking was that, instead of like the previous role-plays where we are transferred to the Redwall world and lose our memories, we keep our memories and all of our knowledge of the world. Because of this we won't have any experience, or very little experience, fighting or using weapons of any kind. However, what we do have is our extensive knowledge of the universe and how it works. (We will probably be able to learn fighting but that may not be a focus point.)
  We have a couple of choices as to where we want to start from.
  First, we could all wake up at the same time in the same place. We'll work things out as to how we got there and our guess as to what we're doing there, possibly waking up remembering a dream with Martin the warrior telling us something.
  Second we will wake up in separate places, maybe with dreams again, and end up finding each other. I like the other one better, but it's just another way to start this.
  As to what we are doing there in Redwall world, we will have been called there because we know so much about that universe. This will be extremely useful if there comes a need to find a place, or find something or remember something that happened in the books that was forgotten over time. I was talking with Corny and we both like the idea of Noonvale coming into this.

So, what do you think?

Character sheets do not need to include history, personality Kama weapons, and maybe 'other." It's more important just to describe how you will look.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

So are we showing up in the Redwall world as our human self, or as one of the Redwall species? Do we know each other? Is the plot still open for.... well, plotting? Do we bring all of our IRL skills and our physique with us?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

We are a Redwall species.
We will figure out who each other are.
The plot is still open, if you have any ideas.
Yes, all IRL skills and physique.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

The first idea for meeting sounds good, simply because we could get into the plot faster.  I'll post my sheet soon.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

I like the first option too, but either could work. I also still really like the idea of Noonvale. Aaaannnndd I dunno when I'll get my sheet up. Soon.

The Skarzs

"Soon" you both say. -^-
Species and appearance are all that are necessary, though you can add whatever you want.

Species: Cougar (If you guys see a problem with that I can change it.)
Appearance: Gray-blonde fur, blue eyes, very large creature. Wears brown pantaloons with a belt and a tan shirt.
Additions: Small sheath knife.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Well now that I know what the sheet looks like it'll be tomorrow.  ;D

The Skarzs

Name- We know.
Personality- We know.
History- We either know or don't need to.
Weapons: Most of us don't carry them, or would know how to use them effectively. Not important to start with.

;D ;)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Species: Do you really have to ask? Squirrel.
Appearance: Just generally small for a squirrel. Medium brown fur, blue/grey eyes. Wears a black tunic with black leggings and a dark green belt. (Or the closest thing to leggings you can get in the Redwall universe)
Additions: Glasses, several bnds of varying sizes and textures on right wrist. (Made of Redwall-acceptable materials)

Jukka the Sling

Species: Ferret
Appearance: Dark brown fur, blue eyes.  Wears dark blue tunic.  Also wears a pair of small silvery stud earrings simplistically shaped like flowers.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

I forgot. . . Dan will be a squirrel as well.

Alright, I'm brainstorming a plot.

A creature from Noonvale comes down to Redwall, needing their healers to help with a plague that afflicts Noonvale. For some reason, he is unable to direct the way, perhaps he is suddenly struck with the plague itself. (Hey, maybe the flowers of Icetor for the dryditch fever! Didn't they have some that they saved to grow at Redwall?)
We would all help direct the way, putting our heads together to remember where we need to go. Of course, there might be trouble along the way. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

Story sounds good!  Also, lol, I just changed my species to ferret instead.

Cornflower MM

Ooohhhh that sounds good.

The Skarzs

Alrighty.
As soon as @danflorreguba stops lurking (yeah, I saw you), and posts his sheet, I will get the main topic up.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Species: Squirrel (was going to be an otter, but the thought of an albino otter made me want to cry)

Appearance: White fur, blue eyes, wears a black tunic with yellow trim. Slightly taller than average, and a little lanky.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This